I feel it is very important for a client to feel very comfortable with the hypnotherapist they are working with, and to feel well informed about the process. For those who are interested, I will provide a free phone consultation. This process allows you and I to speak about your concerns openly, and freely.
Personal sessions are available by appointment only at:
250 East Main Street, Batavia, Ohio 45103
Benefits of Private Sessions
- For those prefer and who work best with one-on-one attention.
- Working in one-on-one sessions provides a very personal, comfortable, and private environment to speak freely, and openly.
- Hypnotherapy/ Hypnosis is provided in proven systematic approaches and techniques for transformation.
- Working in private sessions can help with much deeper issues.
- Some instances may require more attention, and that can be addressed in a free consultation as well.
- The most empowering sessions are one-on-one, and have a better success rate.
- However, personal sessions will require additional work on your part to help gain a better insight into your individual needs. In addition to the private sessions, you will also be given tools to redevelop and maintain a new, positive mentality. Email support and information will be sent prior to our visit(s), and I am available if you ever have any questions pertaining to your sessions before, and/or after.
***MOST frequently asked questions about private sessions***
How long does each session last? your first session last about 2- 2 1/2 hours. this allows time for some paperwork as well as allowing us some time to speak more about how hypnosis can help and begin working right away.
each following session will last 1 - 1 1/2 hours
Does it help to listen to recordings?
Absolutely! Studies have shown that repetition has a strong influence on our subconscious thought processes, making it easier to change habits and create motivation for positive direction. I provide clients with my own quality recordings and in some cases, even create customized ones.
How many sessions will I need?
Each challenge is unique as well as each individual, so programs of more than 2 sessions may be best recommended.
It Is always best to schedule your complimentary phone consultation by clicking here.
Do you take insurance?
Unfortunately insurance does not usually cover hypnosis. however, it is best call your insurance company to see if there are reimbursements available from your insurance company.
hypnosis may be covered through your health savings plan accompanied with a medical referral. you should always check with your company for payment information and details.
This is something I don't think I can afford. do you have any other options available?
Yes, We have a variety of audios you can choose from, and if you would like for your audio to be specific to your personal goals, we can create custom audio programs as well. Also, depending on the challenge, some (but not all) challenges and goals can be worked with in semi-private sessions and/or groups.
NOTE: If you would like to schedule a group session, please call the office at 513-378-4456 for pricing details and information.
Please see group page for details by clicking HERE.
NOTE: A Doctor's Referral may be required in certain cases.
Proud member of :
Proud member of :